Property ID : 116639
Sold $1,850,000 - Land/development
Jennifer Street is an elevated coul-de-sac just off Seventeen Mile Rocks Road. Previously home to a cement works, the land was sold during the late 1980’s. Due to the benefits of its scenic views and great location it comes as no surprise that it has been over 20 years since a property on Jennifer Street has been brought to the market.
– Elevated Land Holding Over 1 Title
– 96 Meter Street Frontage
– Flood Free in 1974 & 2011
– 270 Degree Views Including Brisbane CBD & Mt Coot-tha
– Lower Block: 1,507m² – 3 Bedroom Residential House of Brick Construction
– Middle Block: 3,309m² – Fully Air Conditioned Demountable Office
– Upper Block: 3,216m² – Metal-Clad Warehouse (288m² GFA)
Traditionally an industrial area, the suburb supports a diverse range of businesses, but in recent times there has been a large shift towards residential developments as a result of urban sprawl. The area now benefits from over 60,000 people in the immediate vicinity. A site of this nature will not last long. For a copy of the comprehensive IM or to arrange an Inspection, please contact exclusively appointed agents FAL Property Group.